- Elegant, durable cast iron
- Convertible to either Top or Rear Vent
- Hooks up conveniently to an existing or new oil tank
- Works during power failures, operates without
- Beautiful, carbon-free flame burns at 81.5% high
- Reflective "VISIOFLAME" stainless
steel mirror enhances the flames and adds radiant heat to the room
- Large, arched door allows an open view of the clean
- Stainless steel catalyser and adjustable temperature
control allow for precise room heating
- Exclusive "CRISTALLIS" stainless
steel, double wall, vaporizer burner system assures total combustion and low operating
- Comfortable, radiant heat 24 hours a day
- Approved with L-Vent, check instructions.
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 27,000 BTU carburetor for L-Vent.
- Thermostatic control - operates with or without
- Reflective mirror set for multiple flame enhancement.
- Oil pump (SP32)
- Electronic ignitor for automatic start-up
stainless steel double wall vaporizer burner system ensures total combustion of the oil
which gives a beautiful flame as well as OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE at all settings and low
Model 0S10 is available in painted black, Majolica
porcelain blue enamel and Majolica porcelain chestnut brown enamel.
Majolica Porcelain Chestnut
|INSTALLATION AND OPERATION - OS10 MANUAL
8,500 to 42,700
6,800 to 34,800
or 5" ; top vented, convertible to rear vent
Oil No. 2 or No. 1
litre/hr (0.066 US gal/hr) min to 1.25 litre/hr (0.33 US gal/hr) max
CENTRE OF REAR FLUE:
Clearances to Cumbustable Surfaces
|FROM BACK WALL TO CHIMNEY CONNECTOR:
|FROM SIDE WALL TO SIDE OF STOVE:
The measurements are to be used as a guide only. Please
consult your installation manual
Check all Local and National Building Codes and Gas Regulations
for updated and precise measurements before proceeding to install your oil stove.